Saturday, April 6, 2013

We made it to FLORIDA

...safe and sound.  I don't really have anything to report at the moment.  All our belongings are sitting in storage with the moving company while we search for a house.  There are loads of houses available but none that meet our needs as of yet.

Cross your fingers that the house we are looking at tomorrow is THE ONE.  It's a block from the beach and I would love to have it.  But first it has to pass the husband test.

I'll post again soon...promises.

6 comments:

Yvette said...

Good luck!

Darlene said...

Welcome to your new home. I hope you find 'the' house very soon.

Miriam said...

Happy house hunting. I hope you find "the one" soon.

Lynette said...

Good luck with the house-hunting! We just moved from Florida to Colorado last summer. We were up on the panhandle coast.

compulsivequilter said...

Good luck on your house hunt.
We miss you here already.

Robin (RsIslandCrafts) said...

Welcome to Florida! We are having some beautiful weather right now. I hope you find the right house soon. It's hard to pass both the husband and wife test.